OBJECTIVES/AIMS OF ADTRUST
1. To provide job opportunities for the youth and needy to reduce violence and indecency among them.
2. To prepare the mind of the youth and needy to have vision, think out of the box and act for excellence and better future.
3. To impact moral behaviors in the youth.
4. To eradicate extreme poverty among the youth and needy
5. To create lasting solutions to poverty, hunger and social injustice.
6. To address health challenges among the youth and needy.
7. To award scholarship to the brilliant but needy students.
8. To provide solutions to challenges of schools and students in Africa
9. To overcome the rural/urban education gap.
10.10. To introduce ICT training in communities to help introduce some disadvantaged communities to the technological world.
11. To promote the reduction and elimination of child labour and increase opportunity for youth development.
12. To encourage and empower parents on investing in their children’s education
13. To provide the youth and needy with basic needs and put smiles on their faces.
14. To encourage, educate, train and empower leaders and emerging leaders to lead in servant hood style.
15. To give hope and empower Africa.
CONSTITUTION OF ADTRUST AID AGENCY (aaa)
1.1 The name of the organisation is Adtrust Aid Agency (aaa)
Article 2 - MISSION AND VISION
Reaching the youth and needy through training, education, encouragement and empowerment
To prepare eligible youth to be responsible citizens/leaders and hope to the needy in Africa
Article 3 – OBJECTIVES/AIMS
The objectives of Adtrust Aid Agency shall include but not limited to the following:
3.1 To provide job opportunities for the youth and needy to reduce violence and indecency among them
3.2 To prepare the mind of the youth and needy to have vision, think out of the box and act for excellence and better future
3.3 To impact moral behaviours in the youth
3.4 To eradicate extreme poverty among the youth and needy
3.5 To create lasting solutions to poverty, hunger and social injustice
3.6 To award scholarship to the brilliant but needy students
3.7 To provide the youth and needy with basic needs and put smiles on their faces
Article 4 – MEMBERSHIP
4.1 Any individual/organisation which subscribe to the mission, vision, objectives/aims and code of ethics (constitution) of aaa shall be entitled to become a full member of aaa by applying to the board.
The board shall consider every such application without delay, and if it is satisfied that the applicant is eligible (that is the applicant has agreed to the mission, vision, objectives/aims
and will abide by the ethics of the aaa, then the Board may admit the applicant to be member and shall notify the applicant in writing of its decision.
4.2 A member of aaa may at any time resign from the organisation by writing notice to the Board stating clearly his/her reasons.
4.3 The Board may write to declare that, that member has ceased to be a member of the organisation if;
a) The member’s reasons stated are clear and sound and insists to resign when the Board inform the member to re-consider his/her decision
b) The member is not willing to support the organisation in any way
c) The member has violate the ethics/constitution of the organization
d) The member has failed without just a cause to attend three consecutive meetings which he/she was given notice
4.4 A member of aaa should be expelled if he/she is no more interested in the organisation considering the acts such as;
a) Violating the ethics of aaa
b) Failed without just a cause to attend three consecutive meetings
c) Not willing to support the organisation in any way
However before making such a declaration the Board shall, if it is reasonably possible to do so, inform the member of its (Board) intention to make the declaration and give the member reasonable opportunity to make representations in the matter
4.5 If at a duly convened meeting of the Board, two-thirds or more of the total membership of the Board resolve that a member should be expelled on the ground that he/she has persistently
or seriously undermined or prejudiced the organisations objectives and constitution, the member concerned shall cease to be a member of the organisation with effect from the date of the resolution
a) The resolution shall be on the agenda of the meeting
b) The Board shall ensure the member concerned is given reasonable notice, in writing, of the intention to move the resolution at the meeting and of the reasons for the resolution
c) The member concerned must be present and shall be permitted to address the meeting
Please refer to hardcopy for full information